The technology boom of the late 1900s and early 2000s has made us all more aware of, and appreciative of, the simpler things. And when you think of simplification and problem-solvers around your home or office, think Levenger: Browse their delicious assortment of simple necessities to keep you productive and organized during your daily life—even when technology fails!—such as:
- Desk accessories such as the new Chestnut MyMela Desk Box, which offers safekeeping of your pens, accessories, or even jewelry and mementos
- The Cubi Desk Bookcase, organizing your desktop paperwork and files while still keeping them in ready view—and it can be positioned vertically or horizontally per your preference
- Journals of all sorts, from blank journals to the 5-year and 10-year journals
- The Levenger Book Buggy wheeled bookcase moves huge stacks of books at once from room to room, and has casters that lock in place if you want to keep it stationary
- Crayons—specifically, rollerball pens that are designed like large versions of the colorful waxy writing instruments that hearken back to your youth
- The Levenger BookBox bookcase collection is a stackable set of bookcase components, so you can configure the pieces to fit your space perfectly
- 3 x 5 card holders, from Pocket Briefcases for carrying to the Nantucket Note Card Box for storing
- The Tibet Almond Stick Scratch Remover, which wipes away nicks and scratches on wooden furniture pieces, so you’ll save money on furniture repair
It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
Levenger to the Rescue, Bringing Back Simplicity
Technology is complicated, but the basic necessities in life don’t change—and frankly can’t change. And for successful people of the 21st century, necessities extend beyond food and shelter—they include Levenger tools that keep you at your peak of productivity and organization…in classic simplicity.
— Heather Collins Grattan