The word telephone is quickly becoming archaic—indeed, it is reportedly no longer in the official Merriam-Webster Scrabble Dictionary!—and is being naturally replaced in modern vernacular with just phone or, even more so, smartphone. Smartphones can not only make phone calls and transmit text messages like basic cell phones, but they also offer e-mail and Web functionalities.
- Have a look at the Cambridge Note/Phone Case, in sleek tobacco leather with a gusseted pocket for your smartphone on the left, a 3 x 5 card platform on the right, a pen sleeve with a complimentary ballpoint in the center, and a rugged three-sided zipper to keep it all safe wherever you go. It’s lovingly made in England, so you know the handiwork and design are magnificent.
- Levenger’s popular Carezza leather collection includes the innovative Carezza Two-Strap Smart Phone Case. This clever smartphone carrier comes with two removable straps to be used to your liking: the smaller one to loop around the handles of a purse or tote to keep your phone at hand, and the longer one to wear cross-body, all by itself. After all, this case also has a zippered gusseted section in back, with two open pockets and an ID sleeve. And the Carezza Electronics Pouch attaches your smartphone with a snap, slipping around your tote handle and offering a tiny memory-card sleeve inside.
- Customers tell Levenger that their Bomber Jacket Collection is “the bomb”! We agree—the revolutionary Bomber Jacket Collection is made of soft mocha leather on the outside and plaid cotton twill lining inside—just like the WWII fighter pilots’ jackets. Carry your smartphone right on your belt with the Bomber Jacket Smart Phone Holster, or bundle your smartphone along with your cords and other miscellany with the Bomber Jacket Electronics Hold-All Case.
- If music is your bag, be sure to experience our salute to Carnegie Hall with the Carnegie Hall Electronics Case, dressed inside in the great Hall’s signature red logo lining, with two mesh pockets inside and one stash pocket outside. Debossed with the Levenger and Carnegie Hall logos to unobtrusively reveal your appreciation of culture.
- Some of Levenger’s favorite external brands are Marley and Moleskine, and the Marley Going Out Phone Case, Marley Smartphone Case, and Moleskine Digital Folio for iPhone 3G/3GS are just a few of their favorite things, so these have been grafted into the Levenger smartphone collection. The leather quality and design functionality meet the high standards customers have come to expect from Levenger.
From the BlackBerry to the iPhone to the Android, smartphones are here to stay…at least, until further refinement. And if they’re ever replaced with a brighter star, count on Levenger to create the perfect case for that, too.
— Heather Collins Grattan