Green has traditionally meant many different things, depending on context: jealousy, youth, naïveté, “go,” freshness, summertime…but it now means something altogether different: products or practices that are friendly to the environment. Levenger has gone green as well, developing Earth-friendly products that meet or exceed their high standards of excellence while also being durable and useful.
First Came Recycled Paper
Levenger’s Circa Recycled Annotation Ruled Refill Sheets fulfill the need for the popular annotation-ruled paper to be added to (or to replace pages in) beloved Circa notebooks, which can of course be used on a perpetual basis unlike other notebooks. The Levenger Freeleaf Recycled Annotation Ruled Notepads are made from 60–70% recycled pulp, including the cover and the sturdy backer. Both offerings are in letter size to be perfect for filing and note-taking.
Later Came a Slew of Bamboo
Bamboo is not only naturally biodegradable, but also matures quickly as a plant and thereby doesn’t require many years of care and plentiful real estate to produce one harvestable stalk as most trees do. Have a look at Levenger’s exclusive Bambino Ballpoint Pen, dressed in a bamboo barrel with a clear lacquer finish to keep it pristine (and to prevent splinters!) and shiny silvertone chrome appointments.
Levenger’s exclusive bamboo Nantucket Collection was inspired by the breezy, casual, coastal tone of the New England island:
- The Nantucket Note Card Box comes with or without a set of 300 ruled 3 x 5 cards, which are themselves a Levenger favorite.
- The Nantucket Laptop Lifter can adjust to two angles for comfortable browsing.
- The Nantucket Lapreader is the Lifter but with a soft removable cushion to keep you comfortable while computing.
- The Nantucket iPad Lifter stands tall and can be adjusted to three angles for computing or for use as a document stand.
- The built-for-travel Nantucket iPad Stand’s support rod can be removed and stored perfectly in the slot, then placed in the included pouch for effortless carrying or storing anywhere.
- The Nantucket iPad Cylinder Stand’s rubber grips around the perimeter offer a beautiful dais for your iPad—or it can be used to store and recharge your cell phone inside.
“Green Green Green…”
When you’re ready to go green, or if you already demand products whose manufacture includes a watchful eye to environmentally sustainable practices and components, look to Levenger—whose products are built to sustain and endure.
— Heather Collins Grattan