With all its spookiness, Halloween has always held a special place in my heart. From the eerie tales of Poe to the eldritch horrors of Lovecraft and the timeless wit of Wilde, October is a time to indulge in the macabre and the mysterious. (Read on, or scroll to the bottom for the video.)
But it’s not all tricks & treats. This time of year always includes a slew of new products as we gear up for the season to come. It’s so rewarding to see these designs come to life, and because I am often asked about which pens, planners, and products I use, it seems a fitting time to share them with you.
1. LeBoeuf Dracula Pen: A tribute to Bram Stoker's timeless classic, this pen, available as a fountain or a rollerball, captures the essence of the iconic vampire.
2. 5-Year Anthology: Preserve your thoughts, dreams, and musings in this exquisite leather-bound anthology. Each volume is a year's worth of memories.
3. Modern smartPlanner in matching Sliver Circa notebook: Stay organized in style with this luxurious planner. The fine leather cover adds a touch of elegance to your day-to-day life.
4. Remembrance Box: Cherish your fondest memories with this customizable keepsake box. It even features a removable photo frame—a perfect way to highlight cherished moments.
5. Vintage Library Cards and Card Catalog: Embrace the nostalgia of old-school lending cards that used to reside in the backs of library books with these vintage-inspired treasures.
6. Levenger Wintergreen Fountain Pen: Crafted with precision, this deep marbled green resin pen captures the essence of fall—a true celebration of refined opulence.
7. Carrie 2-in-1 Wallet: A stylish companion for your everyday adventures. Elevate your organization with a touch of elegance.
8. Make Today Count Half-Sheet Refills: The perfect addition to your smartPlanner, these refills help you seize the day, one page at a time.
This October, let's embrace the magic of the season, indulge in timeless literature, and make each day count.